Model Description: Replacement battery set for the APC Smart-UPS RT 3000 (SURT3000XLT)
Compatibility: SURT3000XLT (To confirm the Part Number, look at the back on the white sticker)
Condition: Brand new, fresh stock
Includes: SURT3000XLT Battery set (complete, two battery modules, plug and play installation)
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd
The APC Smart-UPS 3000VA RT SURT3000XLT battery pack set is made with high quality UPS Rated batteries that are designed to provide excellent performance and long life in mission critical UPS devices. This battery set meets and exceeds original manufacturer's specifications.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The SURT3000XLT battery set (two battery modules) is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The SURT3000XLT battery set is complete, no assembly is required. The battery packs are hot swappable, there is no need to shut down the UPS to perform the battery change.
SURT3000XLT Battery Installation Instructions:
This UPS has easy to replace, hot-swappable battery modules. Replacement is a safe procedure, isolated from electrical hazards. You may leave the UPS and connected equipment on during the battery replacement procedure..
1. Remove the front face plate, set it aside somewhere it won't be stepped on or damaged.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws on the battery bay door (set them aside)
3. Pull the battery door down and open it
4. Disconnect the brown connectors coming from the battery modules connecting to the UPS
5. Slide out the old battery packs, use both hands, to support the battery trays, they are heavy.
6. Slide the new battery modules in to the battery bay
7. Connect the brown connectors from the battery modules to the UPS
Please Note: Small sparks at the battery connectors are normal during connection.
8. Replace the battery door, slide it up, replace the two screws
9. Replace the front cover
If you have any questions or need technical support please get in touch with us.