Model Description: Replacement battery cartridge for the APC Smart-UPS 3000VA RM 2U SUA3000RM2US
Compatibility: SUA3000RM2US (Check the white sticker on the back of your UPS)
Condition: Brand new, fresh stock
Includes: SUA3000RM2US Battery Cartridge (plug and play installation)
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd
The APC Smart-UPS 3000 Rackmount 2U SUA3000RM2US battery tray is made with high quality UPS Rated batteries that are designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS devices. This battery pack meets and exceeds original manufacturer's specifications. A new battery pack will restore lost run time and restore the performance of the UPS.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The SUA3000RM2US battery cartridge is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The SUA3000RM2US battery pack is complete, no assembly is required. The battery pack is hot swappable, there is no need to shut down the UPS to perform the battery change.
1. Using both hands, one on either side of the bezel (front cover) remove it by pulling it away from the UPS chassis. Set aside where it won't be stepped on or damaged.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws located at the top and bottom of the battery pack.
3. Disconnect the BLUE connector from the battery pack, by pulling it on firmly
4. Slide the battery pack out of the UPS by holding the handle and pulling towards you. Use both hands to hold it, the battery pack is heavy.
5. Set the old battery pack aside
6. Slide the new battery pack into the battery bay of the UPS
7. Connect the Blue cable connector from the UPS to the battery pack
Please Note: Small sparks at the battery connectors are normal during connection.
8. Replace the screws, replace the front cover