Model Description: New replacement battery for the CyberPower CP850PFCLCD
Compatibility: CyberPower CP850PFCLCD
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: One new CyberPower CP850PFCLCD battery
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available.
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CP850PFCLCD replacement battery is made of high quality batteries designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS applications.
Please install the CyberPower CP850PFCLCD battery in the UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the battery when installing.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower CP850PFCLCD new battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
This consists of (1) High Quality 12V 9Ah CyberPower CP850PFCLCD battery.
How to replace the battery in the CyberPower CP850PFCLCD:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Turn the UPS on its side.
4. Remove the retaining screw located on the bottom of the UPS.
5. Slide the battery compartment cover completely off of the unit.
6. Remove the batteries from the compartment.
7. Disconnect the battery wires from the batteries.
8. Install the replacement batteries by connecting the red wire (+) and black wire (-) to the same color connectors from the battery pack.
9. Put the batteries back into the compartment.
10. Slide back the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screw.