Model Description: CyberPower CP625HG Replacement Battery (Version 1)
Compatibility: CyberPower CP625HG
Condition: New & Fresh Stock
Includes: One new battery for the CyberPower CP625HG Battery Backup
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CP625HG replacement battery is a high quality battery that is designed to provide excellent performance and long life in CyberPower UPS devices. This battery meets and exceeds the manufacturer's specifications.
Before buying this battery, please open up the battery bay of your CP625HG to make sure the battery in yours has recessed terminals as in the battery in the photo. There was another edition of this UPS that used a different battery. If the battery in the picture does not look like yours, search our site for CP625HG V2 to get the right one.
When you see your battery, the part number facing you should be BP5.5-12RT. This is the battery with the recessed terminals, the one you are purchasing from us.
The battery is new fresh stock. The CyberPower CP625HG battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
CP625HG Battery Dimensions:
Height: 4.0" (102mm)
Width: 1.9" (48mm)
Length: 5.5" (140mm)
The CyberPower CP625HG battery pack consists of (1) High Quality 12V 5.5Ah battery.
Battery replacement procedure for the CyberPower CP625HG:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Turn the UPS upside down.
4. Remove the 1 retaining screw.
5. Slide the battery compartment cover completely off of the unit.
6. Remove the battery from the compartment.
7. Disconnect the battery wires from the battery.
8. Install the replacement battery by connecting the red wire and black wire to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal of the battery.
9. Put the battery back into the compartment.
10. Slide back the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screw.