Model Description: New replacement battery for the CyberPower CPS425SL
Compatibility: CyberPower CPS425SL
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: One new CyberPower CPS425SL battery
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower CPS425SL replacement battery is made of high quality batteries designed to provide excellent performance and long life in UPS applications.
Please install the CyberPower CPS425SL battery in the UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the battery when installing.
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower CPS425SL new battery is covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
This CyberPower CPS425SL battery pack consists of (1) High Quality 12V 5Ah battery.
How to replace the battery in the CyberPower CPS425SL:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Turn the UPS upside down.
4. Remove the 6 retaining screws.
5. Turn the UPS right side up and remove the outlet cover.
6. Remove the battery from the compartment.
7. Disconnect the battery wires from the battery.
8. Install the replacement battery by connecting the red wire to the positive (+) terminal of the battery and connecting the black wire to the negative (-) terminal of the battery.
9. Slide the battery back into the compartment.
10. Replace the outlet cover and the 6 retaining screws.