Model Description: CyberPower PR1500LCD Battery Replacement
Compatibility: CyberPower PR1500LCD 1500VA / 1050W Pure Sine Wave UPS
Condition: Brand new fresh stock
Includes: Two new batteries, the full set for the CyberPower PR1500LCD UPS
Warranty: 1 year full replacement warranty included, additional warranty is available
Life time expectancy: 3-5 years
Manufacturer: UPS Battery Center Ltd.
The CyberPower PR1500LCD replacement batteries are high quality lead acid rechargeable batteries that are designed to provide excellent performance and long life in heavy duty UPS applications. The replacement batteries for the PR1500LCD UPS meet and exceed the manufacturer's specifications.
Please install the batteries in to the PR1500LCD UPS using the original wiring harness, cables and connectors. Our batteries arrive fully charged, be careful not to short the batteries when installing. Once installed, the UPS is ready to be used, there is no need to wait 16 hours to charge up the batteries!
Our batteries are new and always fresh stock. The CyberPower PR1500LCD batteries are covered by our industry leading 1 year replacement warranty. Extended warranty of up to 3 years is available for your convenience. Our warranty is inclusive of shipping costs and is hassle free, the only warranty of this kind in the marketplace.
The CyberPower PR1500LCD battery pack consists of (2) High Quality 12V 18Ah batteries.
CyberPower PR1500LCD Battery Replacement Instructions:
1. Turn off and unplug all connected equipment.
2. Turn the UPS off and unplug it from the AC power source.
3. Remove the front panel of the UPS.
4. Remove two screws from the battery compartment cover and slide the cover completely off of the unit.
5. Remove the batteries from the compartment.
6. Disconnect the battery wires from the batteries.
7. Install the replacement batteries by connecting the wire bundle (composed of one red wire and one black wire) to the connector from the
8. Put the batteries back into the compartment.
9. Re-install the battery compartment cover and tighten the retaining screws.
10. Put the front panel back on the UPS.
11. Connect to AC power & Turn UPS ON